Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Altered Gift Bag

My mom called and asked if I could do something to the gift bag that she got for a wedding shower. She couldn't find one that had a wedding theme... the bag needed to be extra large because she got them bath towels and kitchen towels. Once I saw the bag, I knew what I wanted to do.....I had purchased the wedding magnolia's for my friend's wedding and knew the stamp would be the perfect addition to the gift bag!
I can't believe how well the paper matched the bag and bow...the pink paper is from Gina K and the aqua paper
is from scrap paper I had on hand. I put crystal stickles on her dress and added a flower stamp with aqua ink to make the paper match the gift bag. You can't tell from the picture, but I used glossy accents to make her shoes look patent leather. I then added a three roses and a few little pearls for the finishing touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment