Tuesday, July 20, 2010

hAnglar & stAnglar Stamp!!!

Well I just had to have these new stamps!!!  I love gardening and love flowers...can't tell from the papers on most of my cards. 

Here is a card I did for my mom's birthday.  She is always there for my sisters and I...what a strong lady. 

I struggled a little with the masking and embossing, this is my first time, I used the Martha Stewart Embossing kit which I bought 1/2 price at Michael's.  I guess I will be watching more videos on masking, she is barely sitting on the edge of the pot. 

Colored with Copics, inked the sides of all pages with Distressed Inks and used BoBunny paper.

Here is the inside...

Thanks for stopping by...wishing you a crafty day!!
Hugs, Teresa

2 comments:

  1. Great job on your first hAnglar card. I've been trying to figure out if it was dirt or moss-like stuff in the planter. Great job with your coloring. Myrna

    ReplyDelete